2017 Liebster Award — Glad to be nominated
In June 2016 I started blogging about my addiction and recovery from cocaine addiction.
When I left rehab the first time I relapsed so needless to say very little writing was done from December to June 2017.
Since then I have made a conscious effort to 2 at least 2 blogs a week and have had over 5500 readers in that time which I’m very proud about.
A big shout out to http://thewordymom.com who nominated me for this award. Much love
The Liebster Award was created to encourage new bloggers to showcase their talents.
Bloggers get nominated. Once nominated, they scour the web for bloggers who have 200 subscribers or less (that would be me, but you have the power to change that by clicking on the Follow button on the bottom right.
After checking out a load of blogs, these nominees pay the Liebster Award honour forward by nominating a handful of bloggers they feel are worthy of recognition.
As I said im lucky to be nominated for my blog Drug addicts are scum
So I would like to thank http://thewordymom.com for recognizing me as a Liebster Award 2017 nominee and invite you to check out her pages and give them your support.
When someone nominates you for a Liebster Award, you’re asked to answer 10 questions about yourself.
Ive been asked a load of questions so here goes
- What’s your blogging niche? Its simple really is about my battle against cocaine addiction. It makes pretty grim reading in parts, but its 100% honest
- On a personal level, what do you get out of blogging? Recovery, a chance to look at my own personal experience and develop myself as an individual and hopefully help others
- Besides blogging, do you have any other creative outlets? None apart from painting with my daughter (badly)
- If you could give a new blogger one piece of advice, what would that be? Find a niche, there are too many similar bloggers about, make sure its something you are passionate about
- Breakfast in bed, reading in the tub … Describe one ritual you cherish. Living by my timetable, I would be lost without it
- Who’s your favourite musical artist, and why? Queen – What a showman Freddie was
- Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert
- Dog person, cat person, neither or both? Doggies all day long, most loyal animals
- Would you consider yourself to be a risk taker? Yes, by blogging about my addiction is a risk
- If you were being sent to a desert island and only allowed to take one thing (not person) with you, what would you take? Laptop
Now, it’s my turn to nominate a few fellow bloggers for the Liebster Award 2017.
Here are my nominees
- Sara Bean – http://raisinghumanbeans.blogspot.co.uk/p/about-me-my-name-is-sarah-bean.html
- Ashley – http://www.expaticlife.com/
If you’d like to accept this nomination — and I so hope you do — it’s your turn to write a Liebster Award 2017 blog post. In your post, please follow these simple Liebster Award rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award (thewordymom.com)
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you (you guessed https://therecoveryrepublic.wordpress)
- Upload the award to your blog. It can be done as a blog or on the sidebar.
- Answer the questions you have been asked. (Scroll down)
- Nominate 5 blogs with followers less than 200 that you believe deserve to receive the award. If you feel others deserve the award, then you are welcome to nominate more.
- Notify the nominated bloggers so that they can accept the award. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn more about them.
Here are 10 questions for my Liebster Award nominees.
- What motivates you?
- Which 3 people would you choose to have a dinner party with you, famous or not famous
- What do you think of society’s view of addiction?
- If you could give a new blogger one piece of advice, what would that be?
- Bath or Shower?
- Whats your favourite hobby?
- Why did you start Blogging?
- Dog person, cat person?
- Out of 10 how would you rate your blogging ?
- If you were being sent to a desert island and only allowed to take one thing (not person) with you, what would you take?
I look forward to reading your answers! Sending good wishes and positive vibes to all the bloggers out there!
The Recovery Republic